The SMNE Hives is a positive behavior system based on Attendance, Academics, and Accountability. The Hives are named by the Six Pillars of Character. Those positive character traits witnessed in the students of SMNE are celebrated by the entire student body, staff, and faculty of the school! The Hive with the most points becomes the coveted Hive of the Month, hive members are invited to a special celebration, and their colors are displayed throughout the school! It's a BUZZIN' good time here at SMNE!!!
Dear Students of SMNE,
Remember to do The Magic 5! Stay safe and we'll see you soon!
The Magic 5 -
1. Stay at home when you get the chance.
2. Use your elbow when you sneeze or cough.
3. Wash your hands with soap and water often.
4. Keep a distance from others when you're out and about.
5. Keep your hands away from your face.
We Love you, Your Teachers